By DwightMC @ November 7, 2013 at 7:04am
Content and Environment
- Gnarlroot Caves: This instance should no longer scale based on the number players in the map.
- Tower of Celadaine: This instance should no longer scale based on the number players in the map.
- Battle Wight Commander's Soul Reaper attack should present itself with better timing for the FX, healing and damage portions of the attack.
- Battle Wight Commander's Soul Reaper power now better lines up with the presented FX.
- Bristle Spider's attack range no longer goes outside the bounds of its area FX.
- Featured quests are no longer affected by the experience caps that other Foundry quests are.
Items and Economy
- Coal is now marked for the alchemy item category so it will show up in new listings of this item in the Alchemy category of the Auction House.
- Waukeen's cloak no longer states that it is salvageable.
User Interface (UI)
- Mails from the Auction House will be deleted after 5 days if all the item attachments have been claimed. This does not include mails from other NPCs such as for the racial quests.