By DwightMC @ December 19, 2013 at 7:00am
- Winter Festival
- Begins at 10am Pacific. Enjoy the new zone and activities!
- Sword Coast Adventures
- Take you companions on epic adventures, level them up simultaneously while earning awesome loot! Only available via Gateway!
Classes and Balance
- Master of Flame: Combustive Action Class Feature now correctly states you gain AP when one of your Smoldering targets is killed. (Text only)
- Master of Flame: Swath of Destruction now properly debuffs targets who are affected by Smolder. Additionally this debuff will no longer activate if the class feature isn't slotted."
- Whisper Knife: Vengeance Pursuit no longer gives inaccurate errors when being used.
Content and Environment
- Several skill nodes in Pirates' Skyhold are now accessible.
- Several skill nodes in Sharandar are now accessible.
- Ebon Downs: Blessing the Bones: There are now more bones more often with clear visual FX to make it easier to complete this quest.
- Several instances of incorrect rewards that was being given out instead of the appropriate items for Hunter Rangers were resolved.
- Several Dungeons and Epic dungeons could place you into an already finished instance are now resolved.
- The Tarmalune Merchant no longer respawns every five minutes.
- Troubled Times no longer suggested to go to the Linkletter residence instead of the Sewers.
- Tower Rush and Defender names now correctly display when you complete the action rather than being reversed in PvP maps.
- Authors may now have up to 15 total Foundry Quests, up from 10.
Items and Economy
- Alchemy and Leatherworking can now add all tiers of craftsmen as optional components for Mass Gather Tasks.
- Bow of the Thayan Zealot is no longer upside down.
- Leatherworking Rare Hide Armor +2 and Rare Hide Helm +4 now award the appropriate items.
- The Active Companion Slots are now more clear that they are for early access and would also unlock at higher levels.
- Wondrous Bazaar: The Fey Weapons have been removed from this store.
- Artifact items linked in chat now use the proper tooltip layout.
- Drag and dropping into the artifact tray now properly switches artifacts.
- The HUD icon for invocation now shows your specific god's icon.
- Update to the Home Page text to no longer refer to 'Acquire Artifacts' since that is an actual item type and was misleading.
- We have created a new Auction House category for all of the packs containing Enchantments, Runestones, Refining Stones and Artifacts. These packs can now be found under Refinement/Packs. There will be a few days while the old auctions are still running where they will still be found under Consumables/Lockboxes & Keys.