By DwightMC @ February 20, 2014 at 6:51am
Release Notes: NW.10.20140211a.5
- Toned down the volume of several enemy war cries.
Content and Environment
- Resolved an issue with Fulminorax's AI that could occur during his strafing runs.
- Mad Dragon’s Lair: Fixed several collision issues.
- Master of the Hunt skirmish now properly gives Astral Diamonds when the Skirmish hourly event is active.
- Temple of the Spider: Several bosses have had their costumes updated so they are more visible apart from their allies.
- The Rime Hound AoE attack FX now better match the area that is actually hit to resolve the unintended difficulty of this enemy.
- Auction House searching is now rate limited the same as it is in game.
Items and Economy
- Horse mount riding positions for Halflings and Dwarves was adjusted to reduce floating and clipping.
- The Tome of Companion Experience will now appear in the Auction House underneath Consumables/Utility Packs categories.
- Cut scenes will be properly translated for all players instead of in the language of the player who triggered it.
- Resolved several voice overs and enemy war cries that improperly played the English VO when there is an appropriate localized VO.
- Fixed a handful of Portuguese text overlaps and inaccurate translations.
- Tutorial tooltips and keybind references are now more accurate for locales that have different layouts.