By Synchroze @ April 11, 2013 at 6:26pm
Take a look at what we've added to the game and fixed in the latest patch to Rusty Hearts.
- All the holiday events have been removed and the snow in Bramunez has melted away.
- New Costumes: A variety of brand new costumes have been added to the Cash Shop.
- Removed cash shop items: Inuit and Halloween costumes, as well as the Meilin and Roselle creation items have been removed.
- Account Storage: Located in My Room, a new tab within the Personal Storage box where players can put items that they can access using any character on that account.
- Ice and Glacial PvP Gear: Players can purchase new weapons with PvP points from Joheim and new armor with Arena points from Gorgon.
New Items in Henry's Miscellaneous Store:
- Gem Extractor: Used on items that have gems in them. Destroys the item and does one of the following
- Extract the gem perfectly.
- Extract it but changes it's stats.
- Not Extract it at all.
- Party Revival Scroll: Can be used to revive a dead player in your party.
- Single Entrance Ticket to Toy Tower: Key to a new Training Hall dungeon. This item is currently available in the store but the Toy Tower training hall will not be accessible in this patch. Please refrain from purchasing this item from Henry.
New Clovis Requirements:
- Clovis of Altar: Required for the Altar raid. Drops from Blood Mode Quarantined Labs, Debtor's Prison, and Arboretum.
- Clovis of the Valley: Required for the Dead Man's Valley raid. Drops from Blood Mode The Hole, Top Secret Facility, Opera House, and Gallery.
- Castle of Mist's: Required for an unreleased 3rd raid dungeon. Drops from Blood Mode Ramparts, Catwalks, Aquarium, and Altar Entrance. This item is currently available but will have no use until the 3rd raid dungeon becomes available in a later patch.
- Various localization updates and changes.
- If you attempt to enter Dead Man’s Valley while someone in your party doesn’t have the required clovis (Clovis of the Valley), a waiting message box will appear and everyone in the expedition will be unable to do anything but move their character. To fix this, the expedition leader has to walk out of the building with the portal to DMV, and then go back in. (This is an issue that will be addressed in a later patch.)