By Synchroze @ August 22, 2013 at 12:04pm
Charge Rewards are Now Available!
Learn how charge rewards work by Clicking Here - You can earn free items AND keep your ZEN!
Charge Rewards are back and we’ve revamped the rewards to include some brand new and exclusive items for this weekend only! The top tier reward features the NEW Naren pet! This is an exclusive charge reward combat pet that crawled out from the depths of the underworld to wreak havoc in Motenia. The lower tier rewards now include the Gaia’s Silver Chest, NEW Ceremonial Attire, Soulgem of Hoder LV6, and the NEWLY added LV6 Gem Chest! This is a limited time promotion so get your rewards while you can.
Also available in the Charge Rewards: Gem Chest LV2, Hephaestus' Hammer +7, Soulgem of Hoder LV6, and the LV5 Gem Chest
The Charge Rewards is only available for a limited time, so don't miss out!
Rewards Points Begins: Thursday, August 22, 2013 (12PM PDT, 3PM EDT)
Rewards Points Ends: Sunday, August 25, 2013 (12PM PDT, 3PM EDT)
Reward Points Expire: Monday, September 9, 2013 (12:00AM PDT, 3:00AM EDT)
Stats: Max HP/MP +1000 and Critstrike +1%
- Buy ZEN: Purchase ZEN and transfer the ZEN to WOI during the event period. You must transfer the ZEN to WOI in order to receive your points. You can also use PWE Prepaid Cards.
- Receive Points: For every ZEN you transfer to WOI during the event period, you will receive the same amount of Rewards points (so if you transfer 3,000 ZEN, you will also receive 3,000 Rewards points).
NOTE: You only need to transfer ZEN to your in-game character, you are not required to spend that ZEN ever! This means you get free items just for loading up your characters for current or future purchases.
- Rewards Website: Go to the WOI Charge Rewards website to redeem your points for various items:
- The Charge Rewards is only available until August 25, 2013, so make sure to purchase your ZEN before the event is over!
- The last day to use your points is Sunday, September 8, 2013 11:59 PDT. After this date, the Rewards program will be disabled and any remaining points will be removed.