By Pinpointerror @ September 18, 2013 at 7:00am
- Cerandis Greenward, Merrisara Winterwhite, Pelendethas Everstride and Thradisar Starwise have all had minor Voice Over audio fixes applied.
- Ilyiyasha Guidingstar now has German Voice Over callouts.
- Valindra's audio tells on her attacks should now properly play as expected.
Content and Environments
- Cloak Tower: Resolved an issue that caused the final campfire to not spawn before the fight with Vansi.
- Pirates' Skyhold: Portions of the ceiling will no longer vanish from view from certain camera angles.
- Pirates' Skyhold: Reclamation: The Scalefather no longer calls elite reinforcements to battle and instead only calls minions to his side to bring the level of difficulty of this quest to a more appropriate state.
- Pirates' Skyhold: Scoundrel's Retreat: Many encounters have been reduced to more appropriate numbers and the overall pacing has been improved.
- Sharandar: Bearing Arms: Interactive objects on this quest should now properly reset if the player disconnects.
- Sharandar: Patching Things Up: Resolved an issue where the wounds were sometimes not respawning when a player disconnected.
- Sharandar Campaign: Unlock Malabog's Castle: This task now lists the required Gear Score of Malabog's Castle in the task description.
Classes and Balance
- Control Wizard: Shard of the Endless Avalanche: Companion no longer gets credit from this attack
- Great Weapon Fighter: Resolved an issue that could cause Unstoppable from properly activating under certain circumstances.
- 3D Editor: Clicking on any field should no longer increment the Y field unintentionally.
- Map waypoint markers now show for Foundry Quests will now show up on the map and mini map as other quests do.
- Tags for a previously played quest are not saved for the next quest you have a review window for.
- Auction House: Several formatting and minor layout adjustments.
- Increased performance and resolved several stalls that could occur in certain conditions.
- Resolved and issue with Zen Market not displaying correctly in certain circumstances.
Items and Economy
- Sharandar Treasure Cache no longer opens automatically when purchased.
- The Wererat and Jagged Dancing Blade companions are now Bind on Pickup as intended. Existing versions on the Auction Hall or in a player's mailbox will bind to the next player to take possession of the item.
- Bundles of Astral Resonators no longer automatically open themselves when purchased from Rhix.
- Small Forest Stag: Fixed typo in flavor text.
Stability and Performance
- Resolved several client crashes that could occur.
- After interacting with the Professions window the Escape key will now properly also close all windows again.
- Character Creation/Alterationist: Characters should no longer disappear in certain circumstances and graphics settings and or cards.