By Pinpointerror @ October 3, 2013 at 7:01am
Patch Notes: NW.5.20130923a.6
- New Event – Call to Arms: Straight to Helm
- The second version of our Call to Arms series has arrived! The Straight to Helm skirmish will be open to all levels and will offer a chance to win a Helmite Ghost Paladin, Tiefling-themed transmutable weapon, or Cruel enchantment!
- New Lockbox – Dark Forest Lockbox
- This lockbox has a chance to drop iconic Dungeons & Dragons critters: the Owlbear and the Pseudodragon.
- The Feywild Lockbox will no longer drop.
Classes and Balance
- Control Wizard: Steal Time: This power should no longer be cancelled and go on cooldown when used immediately after a teleport.
- Gauntlgrym Domination: It should no longer be possible to leave the respawn areas before a match begins.
- Temple of the Spider: The missing overhead map should now be corrected.
- Pit Fiend: It is no longer possible for the Pit Fiend to summon Erinyes to aid him higher level than that of the current map.
Items and Economy
- Mailsmithing: Corrected the Name of the Epic Rank 2 reward scale pants to be Champion's Exquisite Pants.
- Unstable Potions: It is longer possible avoid the heals or other effects of these potions by dodging or teleporting.
- There is now a “Free Transmute” item category. Items with this category may be used to transmute its appearance onto an item for free the first time. Currently, the Sunite, Savage and Tiefling weapons are all tagged to use this feature.