By Pinpointerror @ May 23, 2013 at 7:15am
This build is set to go live at 7 A.M. PDT on Thursday, May 23, 2013.
- The Auction House is once again available, both in game and via the Gateway.
- If a player outbids him or herself, or buys out an auction where he or she holds the highest bid, the auction no longer eats half of the transaction (either the returned Astral Diamonds from the "outbid" or the item from the won auction).
- Auctions no longer go into "negative time" based on the number of bids they receive.
- Some auctions with a negative value for Time Remaining may stick around until they naturally expire.
- Error messages when logging in now display in a more visible location.
- Internet Explorer 8 once again properly handles Gateway.
- Links now display correctly on iOS.
- Number entry fields in the Auction House now properly take only positive integers.
Icespire Peak: The Frozen Heart
- Players may no longer activate the campfire after Grast without defeating him first.
Rothe Valley: Temple of the Spider
- Players may no longer sneak past the final boss' gate in Temple of the Spider via clever use of collision.
- Players may no longer lure the boss of Temple of the Spider into instant-kill areas.