By DwightMC @ January 23, 2014 at 7:00am
Below are the release notes for build: NW.10.20140113a.4.
Classes and Balance
- Armor enchantments will no longer display to other players while stealthed.
Content and Environment
- Praddak in the Dread Ring now has a unique costume.
- Resolved several issues involving training companions would not work or would be out of sync with the rich client.
Items and Economy
- Characters may no longer purchase active companion slots when they have already unlocked all five.
- Cruel Enchantments: Fixed an issue that caused the bonus Glory percentage to fluctuate based on other reward modifiers you had.
Performance and Stability
- Resolved a server disconnect issue that could rarely happen at the end of a PvP match.
- Companion tooltips now include what dice the companion has in the Gateway Sword Coast Adventures.
- Several tooltips now properly respect the UI tooltip delay when set to 0 instead of always waiting 1 second.
- Some rare cases were fixed where a campaign task could be stuck at 100% for prolonged periods of time.
- The event description window is now larger and can be resized.
- The initial loading screen and credits now reference partners that help us create a better game.